Three generations of manufacturing experience, diverse skills, precision CNC turning and CNC milling expertise, and the use of advanced manufacturing and production systems enable us to provide our customers with parts and assemblies of better quality, for a reduced cost and better lead times. Bracalente Manufacturing Group offers a multitude of services and machining solutions including:
Utilizing the latest CNC turning, machining centers, arrays of multi-axis machining capabilities, and state-of-the-art CAD/CAM software, we accurately accommodate many levels of precision and volume. We can produce complex parts with elaborate geometries and deep holes from even the most difficult to machine metals.
Our US & China facilities utilize a range of standard and advanced CNC equipment, such as:
Producing complex, precision parts requires control over the entire production process in order to consistently deliver high-quality finished parts. Secondary operations we offer include:
- Specialty Parts Cleaning
- Thread Rolling
Our company compliments our machining services with a number of manufacturing solutions from engineering to outsourcing:
Quality is behind every process we employ and inside every part we produce. From our initial quote, through manufacturing on the factory floor, to shipping finished customer parts and assemblies around the world – we work to assure the high quality of everything we do.
- ISO Certification – As an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization BMG can prove its manufacturing competence and consistent performance to ensure everyone can have confidence in the quality of parts and assemblies we produce.
- Quality Management – Our commitment to manufacturing excellence is the foundation on which our business is built. So it makes sense that quality and continuous improvement would be at the heart of everything we do – in the processes we employ, in the products we produce, and the services we provide.
- Statistical Process Control – Statistical Process Control (SPC) is part of the continuous improvement culture at BMG. All of our manufacturing employees and quality technicians are equipped with the knowledge and the tools to locate, analyze and control the sources of variability in our production processes.
- Gage Calibration – Bracalente produces a wide variety of parts and assemblies in all shapes and sizes from many different metals according to hundreds of customer specifications. It takes more than 5,000 measuring instruments throughout our facility to ensure those parts and assemblies are produced to precise and repeatable tolerances.
- Inspection – Aside from developing and implementing quality plans for every job that goes through our facility, BMG’s inspection team also supports the following activities: FAS (First Article Samples), ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Reports) and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process).
Supply Chain Management
BMG recognizes SCM as an essential element to operational efficiency. We offer a single point of contact, focused on getting the right part, in the right condition, to the right place, at the right time. Utilizing our systems, procedures, networks, ERP, internet and EDI, we increase our efficiency and reduce the cost of procurement for our customers.
Business Systems Capabilities
Utilizing leading edge synchronized business performance tools, ERP, automated electronic transactions, EDI, LEAN, integrated quality, procurement, planning and scheduling enables us to provide our customers with world-class service.
- ERP – Bracalente’s ERP system, Vantage by Epicor Software Corporation, enables us to meet the continuing challenges of both domestic and global growth: cost, quality and response time.
- GAINsharing – GAINsharing is an incentive system that involves all BMG employees in the improvement of organizational performance. It measures the level of improvement and shares the financial value of the “GAIN” with participants.
- LEAN Manufacturing – BMG has harnessed the power of Lean manufacturing to improve product quality. In addition, through LEAN we reduce manufacturing lead times, enhance customer service and create a better work place.
- Green Energy – Rapidly changing solar, oil, hydroelectric, and wind power industries require parts of incredible precision and durability. We are continuously developing faster, cost-effective ways to machine increasingly complex parts, with more stringent tolerances.
From the procurement of materials to the timely delivery of finished products anywhere in the world, BMG and our partners are second to none in logistics management.
- Materials – Advances in materials science, machinery and tooling continue to broaden the range of materials we machine. Sixty years machining experience and continuous education allows us to expertly match processes, machines, materials, speeds and tooling. Among others we work with: Aluminum, Beryllium, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hastelloy, High-Temperature Alloys, Monel, Stainless, Steel, Titanium and Tungsten.
- Packaging – Bracalente has significant experience in supplying packaging solutions that meet the various requirements of our many customers. We offer custom designed packaging to your specifications, as well as compliant packaging for both domestic and international shipments. We work closely with our customers to develop returnable packaging programs and other solutions aimed at saving time and expense.
- Shipping & Receiving – At Bracalente Manufacturing we put as much care in shipping finished parts and assemblies as we do in the way we manufacturing them. Whether we’re shipping around the corner, around the world, or anywhere in between – we work to ensure your order arrives on time and intact.